While teaching myself I also engage local and international teachers and classes on offer involve:
- All Things Zentangle
- Zentangle through the Academy of Quilting online classes, A Zentangle Journey Part 1 and Part 2 as scheduled
- Beginner Patchwork and more
- Free Motion Quilting on a Domestic Machine to include the use of Westalee Design Foot and Rulers
- Fabric and Textile Art
- Traditional Art to include Charcoal, Acrylic Painting and Graphite Colour Pencils
All class negotiations are to be made by contacting Lee initially by telephone: 0429 024 299 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For classes as scheduled bookings are accepted through the online shopping cart process. As note when classes are booked a 50% advance fee is to be paid. Full and final payment is to be made on the day of the class.
Each type of class has a number of sample photos for advertising purposes.
Applicable class requirements lists are provided approximately 2 weeks in advance of the class scheduled date.
It is the endeavour to maximise each class participants learning opportunity and experience. To this extent please note the following:
• In advance of attendance at anyone class it is suggested that your sewing machine and iron be electrically safety checked and tagged accordingly
• All class participants to arrive at the class with sufficient time to set up all equipment
• All class participants throughout the duration of the class to be responsible for their own and others OH&S;
• Mobile phones be switched to silent and that the use of mobile phones during class times and within the class room be limited
• Paypal and EFT facility is available for all payments however cheques are not accepted
A 25% cancellation / administration fee of the deposit to be applied if late notice is given of cancellation and the vacancy cannot be filled.