Classes include for example:
- All Things Zentangle
- Zentangle through the Academy of Quilting online classes, A Zentangle Journey Part 1 and Part 2 as scheduled
- Beginner Patchwork and more
- Free Motion Quilting on a Domestic Machine to include the use of Westalee Design Foot and Rulers
- Textile Art
- Zentangle and Machine Embroidery Clubs
I specialise in classes of small numbers and one on one private classes from a purpose built studio in Langwarrin. I will also travel for teaching purposes based on agreed class type, numbers and suitability of venues.
All class negotiations are to be made by contacting Lee initially by telephone: 0429 024 299 or email: email@example.com
For classes as scheduled bookings are accepted through the online shopping cart process. As note when classes are booked a 50% advance fee is to be paid. Full and final payment is to be made on the day of the class.
Each type of class has a number of sample photos for advertising purposes.
Applicable class requirements lists are provided approximately 2 weeks in advance of the class scheduled date.
- Certified Zentangle Teacher (Information about Zentangle® can be found at: http://www.zentangle.com)
- Victorian Quilters Accredited “VQAT” and Specialist Techniques Teacher (Information can be found at http://www.victorianquilters.org/)
- Accredited Westalee Designs Teacher
- Jenny Haskins Accredited Tutor (Machine Embroidery)
- Accredited Paverpol Workshop Trainer
- Certificate 1V in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Certificate of Assessor/Preceptor Training
It is endeavour to maximise each class participants learning opportunity and experience. To this extent please note the following:
• In advance of attendance at anyone class it is suggested that your sewing machine and iron be electrically safety checked and tagged accordingly
• All class participants to arrive at the class with sufficient time to set up all equipment
• All class participants throughout the duration of the class to be responsible for their own and others OH&S;
• Mobile phones be switched to silent and that the use of mobile phones during class times and within the class room be limited
• Paypal and EFT facility is available for all payments however cheques are not accepted
• A full refund is provided for classes cancelled one week in advance of the date of the class being held
• A credit will be provided for rebooking a future class for less than one weeks notice but prior to 24 hours notice of the date of the class being held
• Cancellation of a class booking less than 24 hours before the date of the class being held will not be refunded or credited