Threads and Tangles offers creative arts and craft to include LONGARM MACHINE QUILTING, TEACHING, MACHINE EMBROIDERY, TEXTILE ART / MIXED MEDIA and ZENTANGLE® and is the business of Lee Vause based in Langwarrin, Victoria, Australia.
The emphasis of Threads and Tangles is on strengthening innovation and quality to ensure that each customers experience is underpinned by knowledge and skill to include:
- Long Arm Machine Quilting Services
- Teaching of:
- Zentangle Basic, Advanced and all things Zentangle
- Domestic Machine Free Motion Quilting to include an Introduction to the Westalee Foot & Rulers
- Beginner and Advanced Patchwork
- Machine Embroidery (computerised)
- Machine Embroidery (thread painting)
- Beginner Long Arm Quilting to include initial setting up, free motion quilting and the use of templates
- Textile Arts / Mixed Media (eg fabric collage, fabric painting/colouring)
- Digitising and Machine Embroidery
- Quilt Making and
- Online Product Sales
- All products and services are made from high quality materials and craftsmanship.
- All classes are designed to ensure participants are stimulated to achieve a positive and self rewarding outcome. A particular effort is made to accommodate small groups and 1:1 affordable private lessons that are held from a purpose built studio in Langwarrin, at a venue nominated by you or even perhaps in your own home.
- Teacher Qualifications held include Victorian Quilters Accredited and Specialist Techniques Teacher, Certification as a Zentangle Teacher, Jenny Haskins Accreditation for Machine Embroidery and an Accredited Paverpol Workshop Trainer.
- Further informative information can be found by clicking the relevant tabs at the bottom of this page.
- The online shop, class and relevant galleries can be found by clicking the relevant tabs in the left hand margin.